Big Sky Montana’s, Schwarz Custom Boots, was featured today in The Republic out of Columbus, Indiana. “After that we had requests for classes,” Crane said. “There are not that many custom boot makers anymore. Western artisans have such a commitment to tradition. Boot making is dying out and we’re happy to pass it on. It’s never been a closed shop. It’s always been out in the open.”
CustomBootMakers.org is a resource dedicated to to the wonderful craft of custom boot making.
- After a 4 year absence, I was surprised to find out this site is still kickin!
- Custom Boot Maker Don Roundy
- Mike Vaughn Boot Maker
- American Straight Needle Demonstration
- Boot Maker Profiles – Send Me Your Stuff!
- Boot Maker Tim Bishop
- Boot Maker Deana McGuffin
- Boot Maker Paul Krause
- Boot Maker Lisa Sorrell
- Joe’s Shoe Service Still Kickin’