Dan Flowers and his wife Jo own a leather repair shop in Gering, Nebraska that offers a program for students to learn the leather repair craft. They repair saddles, boots, or anything leather. This article struck me as special because the couple have the intention not only to teach people the craft but help others start their own shop. “Even if we can just help five families, that would mean a lot of to us.” It’s a great feeling to know that there are still people out there that believe in hard work and taking care of the customer.
CustomBootMakers.org is a resource dedicated to to the wonderful craft of custom boot making.
- Custom Boot Maker Wes Shugart
- After a 4 year absence, I was surprised to find out this site is still kickin!
- Custom Boot Maker Don Roundy
- Mike Vaughn Boot Maker
- American Straight Needle Demonstration
- Boot Maker Profiles – Send Me Your Stuff!
- Boot Maker Tim Bishop
- Boot Maker Deana McGuffin
- Boot Maker Paul Krause
- Boot Maker Lisa Sorrell